Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mom and Kittens

This is the mom and kittens from down town Albany. The mom is tame and was abandoned then had kittens under some people's house. The gray female kitten and the male black tux were the two I grabbed when crawling around under the house. I netted the little black female kitten today, when returning the males fed at the same house, as strays outside.

It is tragic so many cats are left behind or dumped out by Albany residents. It can break your heart to see these sad cases. I have nowhere for this mom. I wish I had somewhere they could go together, but I don't have such a place. There is someone up north willing to foster the kittens, but they can't take mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...