Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fourth Kitten Trapped at the Seed Warehouse


A fourth kitten was traped at the seed warehouse this evening. No adults have been trapped so far, just four young kittens and one teenager. A seedman took home the third kitten and I have the fourth one here, along with the boys from there fixed today.

I'm having all kinds of electronic issues. My phone is dead. My radio alarm broke and my computer has been slow, then shuts down suddenly. Hell if I know what is going on. I"ll get a new phone tomorrow and a radio alarm at Goodwill.

I have to have a tooth refilled tomorrow. Seems a filling broke and partially fell out and partially got stuck between two teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...