Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Didn't Do Much Today




Because of being out trapping very late at two locations last night, I was extremely tired out today. I dropped Jeanne off here, at one point last night, because she kept falling forward in the passenger seat, fast asleep in the car. Hahahaha! She didn't know trapping can be tiring and tedius, and mostly unglamorous and unexciting. But I didn't get to bed until after 2:00 a.m., after retrieving my trap from the homeless camps.

I'm not sure what we're going to do tomorrow, Jeanne's last full day in Oregon. I've left it up to her to decide how she would like to spend the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...