Thursday, September 10, 2009

Caught Two More

After seeing the state these last kittens trapped were in, I went back late. I trapped two more. I saw a third whom I did not catch. That means I know of at least four more kittens needing saved there. Three of them are extremely young, the age of the little tiny black female and they will not make it without intervention.

One guy was back in the camps in the dark there, screaming and yelling about who he was going to kill. I tip toed around, absolutely silent in the dark, under the stars. I whispered to the kittens, with the man yelling threats in the background, "this is no place for little kittens."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...