Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hot Air Balloon Festival Photos

Albany is having a hot air balloon festival this weekend. I stopped by to see the balloons take off after dropping the two Bengal kittens off at the house of the people who were taking up their cats to be fixed. The traffic trying to access the park where all the balloons were going to be lifting off was jammed up badly. But I finally found a little tiny spot where I could park my little tiny car and took some photos. I didn't stay long and the traffic jam out took longer to get through than the time I'd been there!

The balloons were very colorful and bright. Would have been fun to ride in one. Watching them take off was interesting, probably because of the volume of big balloons there and the bright colors.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...