Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Health Care Forum Oscars?

I want to be there, at a health care forum, to watch. I want to see the screamers, the ranters, the ragers, even the right wing plants. I want to be part of the health care circus and history. I want to watch a forum like I'd watch a speed race, just in case of a spectacular crash.

Otherwise, I think the forums are useless. Their value is entertainment value, especially in violent yelling clips for the evening news, then later, for Saturday Night Live to parody.

The right wing plant man, at a Michigan forum, who screamed about his cerebral palsey disabled son, who was apparently a volunteer and perfectly healthy, was priceless. I'd like to see that performance topped in Oregon.

I also think there should be Health Care Forum Oscars given out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...