Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fake Rivers and Fountains on a Hot Day














While I waited for the kittens to be fixed, I enjoyed two of Wilsonville's amazing fountain parks. They are man made shallow streams and cascading man made waterfalls, for adults and kids alike to enjoy on hot days. I think they are amazing.

It is hot today, near or over 100 degrees. Killing time in Wilsonville isn't that easy. I wandered Frye's forever. That store is addictive and dangerous. If you go in, leave your debit and credit cards locked up somewhere else. Bullwinkle's is a Family Fun type park in Wilsonville. I looked in from outside, but did not go in, as it seems oriented to little kids.

In the end, I spent the day between the two fountain parks. I took a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...