Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yip...Yip....YIPPPPEEEE!

Got a call, out of the blue. Really nice woman. She'll be adopting Matilda next week!!!!!!!!! She's always had three cats. She lost one. The cat was 21 years old! Matilda is getting a home! Yip...Yip....Yipppeeeeee!!! It's huge for me to adopt out an adult! I know that sounds pathetic. I was so excited when I hung up with her I burst into loud raucous cheers. The cats startled and fled. I said, "Sorry guys, but I can't stop." Then I cheered some more.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for Matilda and you - she sounds like a real decent person - one who would adopt an adult cat. its nice to know not every one wants a kitten. Kittens are a lot of work for some adults, especially elderly adults, wheras an adult cat who is already trained and people friendly will do just nicely. I bet Matilda will settle in well, and lucky for her, she is used to being wtih other cats - though i'm sure just sharing the castle with only two others will feel heavenly to her.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...