Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Willy is Indeed Prev Neut

Mr. Willy was of course already neutered. The news seemed anticlimactic, when I told them. It had played such a huge part of the story yesterday. I was disappointed by the muted reaction.

I have the second young orange mom and all seven older kittens, four oranges and three torti's in my bathroom. All 8 will be fixed tomorrow.

KATA will work in the kittens to adoption venues when they can and if I find any homes out of here, that's good too, because they have to be in my bathroom. This crimps my style and my styling (of hair, etc). Not that I am well groomed. One reason is I rarely have full use of my bathroom. Second teen orange mom will go home, once spayed.

AFter these 8, there will still be the muted torti and her four kittens, now only four weeks old, who need fixed. One thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...