Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Neuterscooter Tomorrow

There is a neuterscooter clinic tomorrow. The vet says over 90 cats are registered. I am taking or arranged for the bringing of 13 cats. The three Hill people colony kittens were brought over, but they were sick, for gosh sakes, so I asked the lady to come get them. Why in the world didn't she call me up and tell me they were still sick?

But, no problem, the Monroe folks, bringing two adult females, said they have two 11 week old males, and so I said, "Bring them." Then she called back and asked if her friend could bring her three legged mom cat with her 11 month old daughter, and I said "Bring them."

So, I quickly replaced the three, with four more!

The Cottonwood boys are getting neutered then going to their new home.

The Lebanon feral female will be spayed and one eye removed, if need be.

Bad Black Mom, from my bedroom, will be spayed. She no longer pays any attention to her kittens. They try to nurse off her as she walks away. It's really pathetic. She'll be spayed and go home, or she can stay here awhile, and her kittens can pretend they have a mom that cares.

An Albany kitten will be fixed. She originated from 33 Cat Trailer.

The last kitten of the four dumped with their mom as newborns, off Peoria road, will be fixed and then go to her new home.

So I have six coming up from Monroe. One from Peoria. And I'll be taking over five. I think. I hope I have it straight. I'm kind of tired.

I have a volunteer. The boy next door is coming over to socialize kittens and cats. He's a nice kid and good with cats.

Tabby girl is still alive, sort of. I am hoping the vet has a magic wand to wave over her suffering little diarrhea ridden skinny body. I have switched her to human baby food, nutrical, pro biotics, small amounts of pedialyte, and still the antibiotics. She also gets sub cu fluids. I wonder when its' time to give up and let her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...