Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two cats being fixed today

Two female cats are being fixed today. Really nice couple, having hard times, he lost his job, need help.

I wanted to take in the last Millersburg male, but that is becoming a stress point. I'm going to have to do it myself. They'd been fed this morning, when the guy got to trying to trap the one remaining unfixed cat there. I don't get listened to much there. So it has been one long haul to get a cat caught who should be a simple catch. I am unwilling to devote my life to constantly delivering a trap, the cat isn't caught, picking up the trap, waiting. I will move on. I am also still waiting for the promised $20 per cat donation for the three long fixed, vaccinated and returned cats. "Checks in the mail" no doubt.

I left a message also for the folks living near Cottonwood, about getting in their remaining male, but got no response. They are very busy with lots of foster kids and may have taken off for the holiday weekend, or may be planning to.

So it's just the two today and that's fine.

I also have the little teen kitten up there being tested today. She's joining my herd for now. I have such a soft spot for little starving teens. It's my weakness. One of them anyway. I am proud to declare I have many.

In honor of a woman who periodically stalks me, who has, for unknown reasons, dubbed me "Jody Felon" and also often refers to me as "Lowlife", names that somehow enchant me and I feel give me an air of exotic excitement, I might change my name to: Jody Lowlife Felon. Has a ring to it and I just really like it. It is not boring, like my real name. Jody Lowlife Felon. Man alive, thank you, periodic stalker!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! I finally caught the neighbors escaped cat. I lured him out and got him eating wet food and brought him closer and closer until I could grab him. He's now safe inside the house again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Diane. I might have a photo of that cat, if it is the cat I suspect it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody LowLife Felon: add a few accents to it and give it a french kick!!! talk about exotic names....Felon would become Fey-lawn.......

    ReplyDelete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...