Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Big Siamese is Dead

Meet Gabby, the brown tabby girl, from the disabled mom. A pair of prevet students named both of them.
Gabby gabbing!
Napoleon, the boy kitten.
Gabby in the arms of a prevet student at the clinic, where I took them after the SS woman and neighbors down near the office, were able to get under the building and locate the pair.

I had to come home from the clinic. I am too upset. The big Siamese I netted actually had a broken upper front leg. The broken off bone, they said, had slid down beside the other piece. He also had shattered teeth and broken toes. Possibly a broken jaw, too. Must have been living in horrible horrible pain. It just was too much for me, with all that's gone on. I came home.

Good news now, on a different front. The SS woman got permission to go under that next door building. I went over the moment I got her e-mail but just missed her. Two kittens in hand, much older than I expected, very healthy. And I met two neighbors over there, who will take in the white female. First she'll spend time with her kittens for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 AM

    I just couldn't go away your website prior to
    suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info an individual provide in your visitors?
    Is going to be again regularly to inspect new posts

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...