Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Cats Being Fixed Today

Five cats are up being fixed today. One is another young feral trapped by the Albany business. They think it's a female. The other four all come from the Salem Road trailer park cat lady in Albany. There are at least 7 more adults who need fixed that she feeds. I think all four from there being fixed today might be females. KATA is going to take the mother and the six newborns today. That might leave only one more female needing fixed there, at least.

Black tux feral from the Albany business.
I think this torti, from the trailer park, might be pregnant.
This torti was one of two moms who had the 8 kittens SafeHaven took in.
The old woman said both tabby on whites are females. One is being fixed today.
I was told this Siamese mix also is a female but I didn't check.

Also today, Lane County Animal Services called. They are trying to ID the strange tattoo found in the ear of a cat dumped out at Fall Creek, halfway between Eugene and Oakridge.

It is also possible the cat escaped from campers.

They thought the tattoo read KR in one ear, and "05" in the other, but did not know who in the world would create such a tattoo. I didn't either. Until my mind flashed back to when I was Milton Freewater, with the Neuterscooter, and an already fixed cat came through with a strange ear tattoo. Well, if my memory serves me, that is going to be a cat fixed by a particular vet whose clinic is either in Milton Freewater or in Pendleton. I told them who to contact to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...