Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wild New Cat Runs. Bald Hill Park Photos.

Some photos of the new and improved cat runs I am putting back up after painting the walls (and the old cat runs boards).

Shady and Button atop one run.
Old box frame turned into a climb. Old nonfunctional live trap zip tied to it for a cat bed. They fight over who gets to sleep in it.
Runs attached to pink wall.
Old trap bed.

Here are the two cats I took in last Friday. The black little male turned out to be already neutered while the torti teen came from a woman living in a tiny 5th wheeler in Albany.



About ten days ago, I was in Corvallis and took the time to take a short walk at Bald Hill Park, my favorite Corvallis park.





1 comment:

  1. OMG-
    AGAIN- beautiful photos and AGAIN- I will say you should write a book!

    Just get all your Blogs together-move them around and embellish. You would be surprised who would be interested. Send OPRAH a copy as well as the publishing companies. "You could also self publish (start a fund raiser for that) proceeds from the book could go to be split with you and the fur babies. Just an enthusiastic suggestion cause you're such a great writer also!

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

The Park

 I went to the park yesterday with my friend.  I was aching for human contact.  She goes every day and so I left my car at her place and rod...