Monday, March 30, 2009

Kittens at Evanite and Breeder Lady Lies

An Evanite worker opened a door to a small outbuilding and a cat raced out. Inside, he found four newborn kittens. He quickly closed the door again, so the mom could return and so as not to disturb the kittens.

That area is a bad dumping ground. The apartment complex there doesn't help. Plus people have always dumped cats at Crystal Lake Boat Landing. It's so sad.

I don't have room for four newborns and their feral mom. Darn it all anyway.

I released the dairy barn cats this morning and collected my traps. Then I went to Lebanon and collected the 18 traps at the trailer park and took them to Corvallis.

I've been trying to find a place for the tabby female all day. No luck. I've asked the people who brought her to me to be spayed to come pick her up. I don't have the heart to take her back there. I don't. One of the pair of woman had pledged to try to get her into SafeHaven but I haven't heard a word on any progress on that. Doing this sort of work really is very difficult a lot of the time, very heart wrenching, very tear jerking.

Then it doesn't help much to see the opposition to the puppy mill bill in the Oregon house on TV---the breeder crowd. One fancy dressed breeder lady was telling the camera all enthusiastic righteous like that "prohibition never works". Huh, breeder lady, what in the hell are you talking about? Prohibition? I can tell you with all accuracy, breeder lady, that breeding is going on, at least in Linn County, on every street.

I guess the original bill would limit people to 20 breeding in tact dogs. There is nobody on earth that needs that many breeding age dogs. The problem not being addressed or mentioned is the massive numbers of healthy dogs and cats being killed in shelters, many purebreds, and the cost to taxpayers to do that.

The breeder mentality these opposers of the puppy mill bill encourage is directly responsible for the overflowing shelters and so many suffering animals. Those breeders lie like hell and say it isn't true, that not many healthy animals don't get homes or die in shelters.

But it is true. They don't know, because they don't want to know. They have no clue what goes on in the real world of cats and dogs. They're mother fucking fancy dandy liars, protecting their wallets, while standing in pools of blood they are responsible for. While pathetic little people like me, and so many other little people struggle daily in the shadows to save the strays, the results of the breeder mentality. The fancy dandy breeder people and their pimped out dogs and cats are a world apart from reality and they just don't care about the reality out there, caused by over breeding. They consider me and people like me the same as the strays beneath their feet, unworthy.

Hey breeder lady, with your red lipstick and fancy hairdo and smugness. Breeder lady, you live in a nice little bubble world, that in no way reflects the reality out there, of how many animals there are, suffering, because there are too many.

Breeder lady, you're part of the problem, distributing your lies. Get off your fancy dandy butt and get out on the mean streets and you'll cry like I do maybe. If you have a heart, you will. If you really love animals, you will, love them more, that is, than it takes to pump out litters to sell like cookies at a church bake sale.

Your white hands and white lies will be covered with the blood of the animals, suffering like they do, because there are too many.

And there are too many people like you, too, fancy dandy breeder lady, sorry to say. I say, scrap that puppy mill bill and start a breeder spay neuter program bill. Let's fix those breeders. Literally. Hahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...