Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kittens Returning

SafeHaven is mad at me, for asking who was going to foster them, if it was a good place. The first name of the fosterer person was the same as the first name of the person who contacted me and Nick, about a bunch of cats she wanted us "to come take care of trapping like the FCCO did before", which confused both of us. Turns out Sharon, another trapper, had trapped there before. Nick did call the woman and they brought in four tame ones, no ferals, so it is likely not even the same person, just had the same first name. But I had to ask, if it was the same person. Stupid of me.

Anyhow, I shouldn't have asked, because now they're mad at me, and told me to go pick up the three kittens. They're upset too about me being so concerned that they'll be fixed before adoption.

I can't say anything right or question anything. I get questioned all the time however. I understand I am on the outside of the accepted groups in this area. But there is nothing wrong with wanting those kittens fixed before adoption and wanting to know if the fosterer is a good one. Fuck it all anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...