Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Four Cats Fixed Today

Three girls and one male were fixed today. Three of the four came from the Tough Old Gal's location, strays she feeds. The other one fixed---the starving calico from Calico Triangles.

I already returned to Tough Old Gal, the female kitten and Squeeky, the adult female she fed. She didn't want to hold the male overnight too, said she could only handle looking after two inside her place overnight. She chose the two girls.

In the morning, she's going back at it, she says, trying to trap the remaining males. I guess one of the males coming around, now has a blown up abscessed cheek from fighting and needs medical attention.

I picked up my containment cages at the barn home Suzy and Hulks went to. Their new caretaker said she sees Suzy now, and that she doesn't run from her. Suzy came from the rest area. I trapped her around Christmas when trying to find Sophie, the lost Siamese. She hasn't seen Hulks yet, after releasing them from the containment cages, but this is not unusual.

Today, in my mail, I found two pieces addressed to someone else on the street. This happens frequently. I don't know why. I delivered the wrongly delivered mail to the address to which they were actually addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...