Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check out This Bizarre Craigslist Post

This was posted on Corvallis/Albany Craigslist Pets:

Wednesday Pet Share (Corvallis)
Date: 2009-01-21, 8:55AM PST

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that my cat Zues is super awesome, sweet, and nifty. He gathers all the other cats in the neighborhood and teaches them the ways of Christ. Yes that's right I do believe my cat is the reincarnate of Jesus. Perhaps he's just the reincarnate of of Jesus Christ's cat. I'm pretty sure he must have had one to remain that calm. Here is a picture just so you all can see how reminiscent of Jesus Christ he really is, in this specific picture he is teaching the dog the path to peace and tranquility that comes with acceptance of Jesus into your life.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!! Now, if we could only find those darn twelve apostle cats who probably aren't fixed yet, we'll lead them all on the path to glory!!! And let's not forget the Virgin Mary cat, and the Joseph cat, and the Moses cat, and the ultimate cat of all - God Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, doesn't the Bible say something about being fruitful and multiplying? We can't have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think somebody was on some whacky weed or pulling a joke who wrote the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of multiplying....I am on the schedule for Sunday, but can only be there until 11:45.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...