Monday, January 19, 2009

Can't Powerful Dems in Oregon Keep Their Pants Zipped?

There's the infamous Neil Goldschmidt, who molested a child, while he was mayor of Portland. Many powerful Democrats helped cover up his actions and even joked about ruining a young life.

Now, Portland's new mayor, Sam Adams, openly gay, admits to sexual relations with a young man he was mentoring in 2007. At least he wasn't underage. Adams lied about the sex he had with the young man and told the kid to lie about it. Now that's just plain wrong all around.

It wasn't illegal, because the kid was 18, but for gosh sakes, the age difference and the fact Adams was supposedly there to mentor the kid, not screw him, that's just sicko. Well, I guess from the news Adams was running around with the kid before he turned 18, at age 17 when Adams was what, forty something? That's really sick. I wonder what will come of this.

If they didn't have sex until the kid was 18, then he didn't do anything illegal, but the sleaze factor in that image, of a middle aged man hanging with a 17 year old for sex, hard to purge from my vomitometer.

What have I always called men, including my own father, who go after young girls, half or even a third their age---pervs! Or, Dirty Old Men. I prefer the former term, it's livlier and a better fitting description.

I'm sure he'll talk his way out of lying about it. I mean, if I did something like that, I'd be lying up a storm. That's an embarrassing tale of one's private life character and choices.

People like Adams, and Clinton, too, used the powerful differential, to which most young people, especially those with low self-esteem, can't so no to.

When Goldschmidt admitted to the Oregonian that he had molested his babysitter and the Oregonian ran as Headline "Goldschmidt Admits Affair with Babysitter" or something like that, I lost all respect for the Oregonian.

It was rumored also that at one high endr power Halloween party, a pair of rich ass powerful Portland attorneys came to the party dressed as "Neil and the Babysitter". That was long before his crimes became public.

Sleezies is what I call all of them. Sleeezy sleazeballs!

So....What is up with Democrats in this state and the inability of powerful Democrats to keep their pants zipped and their thingys' out of kids and what is up with the spineless asses who don't have the balls to turn them in?

What in the world is up with that?

Here's another thought I've pondered of late. It's not really related, but for some reason, Sam Adams exploits bring it up for me. So, if you're being strip searched, like before you get put in jail, if you're a woman, they usually get a woman jailor or cop to do the dirty deed. But probably a lot of those women cops and jailors are lesbians. I've heard that anyway. Haven't you seen a movie, that includes a big bulky middle aged woman lesbian prison guard, wanting to strip search women prisoners? I saw one, years ago.

Maybe that's just movie stuff.

So I would probably, in that position, request a gay male cop strip search me. Or, a hetereo sexual female cop. Be the same thing pretty much.

What about you hetero guys out there? You probably wouldn't want strip searched by a hetero female or a homo male, right? Or would it matter?

I guess it really wouldn't matter at all to me. A strip search is a strip search. You know?

4 comments:

  1. Well, Jeez, I don't think it's a problem peculiar to Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Snowbrush, but I'm a Democrat and there seems to be acceptance of this behavior in the Oregon demo party. That's how it seems to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acceptance? Yes. That's something that annoys me no end about the Party. They don't seem to think that ethics matter as long as someone is doing a good job, whereas to me ethics is a part of the job--and the lying is even worse than the screwing around. How am I supposed to trust a liar? (a rhetorical question)

    I can't keep my pants zipped either, but I think it's just because I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody lies. Takes gall to lie so sincerely to a camera, however, as Sam Adams did. I don't think I would be able to lie like that. Maybe though. His behavior certainly could have been a career buster. If the kid was 18, what he did was legal, but not very socially acceptable, old fart, young kid, when about to declare candidacy for mayor. I suppose that was his liar motivation.

    I have sometimes thought I was having a superior day, people smiling at me, nodding, winking. Then, I get home, and realize the zipper on my jeans is down, broken, has been all day and that is why people were smiling.

    What can you do at that point? Laugh. That's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...