Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twitter the Kittens' Adoption Video

Twitter, Smoothy and Tex are now at SafeHaven. When SafeHaven contacted me and said they could take in three of the kittens, I was thrilled. They have an adoption chance now, while young. SafeHaven said they didn't have any kittens that young and fixed ready to go and people are wanting them. Christiana said they'd have them adopted out before Christmas. I hope they do. They're all three sweet boys. But when I was leaving them there, Twitter gave me a look, that just broke my heart, like I was betraying him. It was hard for me.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a doll...I'm sure he'll get a family soon..
    iS SAfehaven taking the kittens because people tend to adopt themat Christmas time? that is often a mistake...Cats and kittens shouldn't be Christmas gifts...I hope whoever takes him and the others gives them great homes...does Safehaven check each family?
    How is our tripod, Angel, doing there, by the way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel is still at SafeHaven. I guess Christiana at SafeHaven is adament about not giving lives as Christmas gifts, and even was on a radio show about this issue yesterday. and if the cat is going to someone else, they insist instead on a gift certificate to give the person, if it the person is not in the same home as those getting the cat or kittens. That's what they told me anyhow. She told me they'd had a family wanting to adopt a tabby kitten that day, so she was calling the person right back up, to let them know about these guys. She was hoping to have Twitters or both Twitters and Smoothy adopted by days' end. I don't know if that happened. I hope they check folks out and counsel adoptors, about things like keeping the litterbox clean, etc. I hope they do that. YOu'd think they would.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...