Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No luck

Well, I guess that group Keni works with really isn't going to be taking any of the adult cats from here. Not anytime soon, at least. That sucks. I'd been led to believe I could take four up right away.

So I guess Keni took her three kittens she'd been fostering and some other fosters took in cats and bottom line is the cats here were never really in line or at the very bottom of a long long list. As always, at the bottom.

The people who expressed interest in two kittens were not home when I called back. I left a message. No answer.

The man I thought a stellar adopter for this kitten from the rest area may not be at all. He was going to come down tomorrow. I called his vet reference and they have only one record of him, for the euthanasia of a cat. No record of any routine care on the cat. He also has an older dog, but apparently, if this is true, the dog is not getting any routine vet care. I e-mailed him for clarification, but I bet I won't get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...