Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Three Cats Being Fixed Today. Brand New 26 Cat Colony.

Today, three cats are up being fixed, two boys from Albany and the first cat from a 26 cat colony off Knox Butte Road. Most of the cats in the new colony are teens or kittens.


The two orange tab tux tame boys, from a complex in Albany, being neutered today.
The black long hair feral female, I trapped quickly this morning, on my way to the vets', from the new 26 cat colony.
One of many kittens at the new colony, playing with another in a bush.

Teens at the new colony, staring at me from under the stairs.

2 comments:

  1. These kittens look to be in good shape. Has someone been caring for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, you mean these kittens? Yes, someone feeds them, a couple, they don't want them however. It all started with one cat three years ago. Seems like they wouldn't have waited three years, and then, the usual, want someone else to take them all. They are fed oatmeal mixed with meat, I'm told. I'm not taking them, only getting them fixed.

    It's the age old story, someone starts feeding one cat, never get that cat or a couple cats fixed, then suddenly there are lots, and then they don't want them. It's sick.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...