Friday, August 29, 2008

Hard World for Cats, as Seen Through Craigslist Ads

"Date: 2008-08-29, 3:50PM PDT

four-year old male, beautiful siamese cat with gorgeous blue eyes does not get along with new puppy. he needs a good home. he is loving and healthy."

"Baby Kittens Need New Homes (albany )
Date: 2008-08-28, 12:24PM PDT

baby kittens will be ready for new homes in 3 weeks
we have baby kittens we have 8 boys and girls 5 of them are simease with baby blue eyes that are just so cute. and the other 3 are just as cute. e-mail and come and get first pick! there will be a 25.00 re-homing fee for each kitten, with will be the cost of de-fleeing them and de-worming them ect... "


"Date: 2008-08-29, 11:48AM PDT

Are you looking for a fun loveing kitten? I have 5 of them. These kitten's are litter trained and have been raised with my kids and our lab. They are 7 1/2 wks. We have a all black female, a black and white female, a short haired striped female, a long haired striped female, and one striped male. If your interested please contact me."

"free beautiful white cat blue eyes loves small dogs and kids! (albany)
Date: 2008-08-29, 8:23AM PDT
Snowflake is a sweet cat that likes to be in the house and loved on she adores my pug if you have any questions email me if you want to see her call me."

"Free spayed outdoor cat (Lebanon)
Date: 2008-08-29, 7:49AM PDT
free spayed outdoor cat- were moving and need to find her a home."

"Free Calico Female (Albany)
Date: 2008-08-28, 7:24PM PDT

Caf'fe is a year old, hand raised cat. Her mother lived on our farm and when she gave birth, she was fixed and released on the farm but the kittens were kept and hand raised.
Well, things change, as do situations and we are moving out of state. It took some thinking and we really have to let her go to a new home, as well as our lab. The distance is too far, and we can't take all of the animals.
If you like independent, cats who aren't into cuddling too much, but love to be petted then she is for you. Strictly indoors only as she has NEVER been outside in her life.
Not fixed and has all claws."

"Cats desperately needing barn homes (Albany)
Date: 2008-08-28, 4:45PM PDT
Cats at a Philomath location just keep breeding and their people are not caring for them. The cats will be removed by volunteers and spay/neutered. They need barn homes. There are two recent litters making the total count about 20. Please pass the word and email us if you know anybody who can give these cats a country home where they will be fed."

"Lilac Tipped Siamese 4mos old Needs Loving Home Please Help!. (Philomath)
Date: 2008-08-28, 1:20PM PDT
Lilac Tipped Siamese Kitten. 4 mo old kitten, Male, neutered with all tests and shots. Healthy and gorgeous. He has had a bit of a rough start so he is a little guarded but has warmed to me. I would keep him for sure but I already have 3 cats. The litter he belonged to was born under my house so I fed them and mom. There were 5 but unfortunately 2 kittens and mom were killed. I have given one a home and have a home for the other. Blue (or boo boo) as I call him (he answers to either Blue, Boo or Boo Boo)is the only one I haven't found a home for. I knew everyone else who adopted the others. I have a hard time giving him away on craigslist so I will want to know that he is going to an excellent caring home. He will adjust to other cats, I am not sure about dogs (i doubt it) He needs love, holding and reasurance but he would make a wonderful pet. I have made sure he had all the needed medical care so you would not have to do that. It is just important to me that he goes to a loving home! thanks please contact me if you are interested."

"6-week-old indoor kittens (Shedd)
Date: 2008-08-27, 6:56PM PDT

Would you like the pick of the litter? Reserve your kitten now and we will let you know when they are weaned. We are located in Shedd and are home most of the time. Come see and fall in love."

"Furry little girls
Date: 2008-08-25, 6:09PM PDT

(PLEASE DO NOT FLAG MY ADD)
These girls have every right to find a great home ! You are just stopping that from happening! I have three sweet little girls that need to go to ao great home! We dont have the room to take in any more. I got the ones I have keep fixed and I just cant do any more! I have down sized a bit all ready and need to find these three girls a nice home and two older females that I have rescued. These kittens and adult cats are not fixed! They need to get fixed A.S.A.P. I just hate when as soon as I find homes for these lovely kittens someone else feels the need to dump off more at my door. I have found homes for 6 of the kittens and 2 dogs I need to find homes for the rest of these cute little girls! Please if you think you have room in your heart and home cal me or contact me through this add."

"Kittens SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! (Alsea)
Date: 2008-08-25, 11:40AM PDT

I have 5 kittens that are 6 weeks old and will be able to be adopted on the 12th of September. there are 2 orange with stripes 1 boy and 1 girl. 2 that are gray with black stripes and 1 boy and 1 girl. one white male cat with orange ears and orange strips on his tail.

E-mail me if you are interested or have any questions.

adoption fee"

Here are a few of the free kitten ads from today in the paper:

Free Kittens 8 weeks & older. Tabby stripe, black and black & white. Call (541) 250-9375
Posted Aug 29, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Free: 2 black & white 8 wk old female kittens to give away to a good home. Call (541) 926-1004
Posted Aug 27, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Free Cats & Kittens in Philomath 541-497-7581
Posted Aug 27, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Free Purr Babes! Fixed, too! Ready to love you! Need homes. 926-3508.

Cute 7 wk old male
$15.00 Cute 7 wk old male kittens, 3 part Siamese, 1 black, $15 each. (541) 990-9312.
Posted Aug 25, 2008 under Pets - Cats

FREE Kittens to good home. (541) 929-7234
Posted Aug 23, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Free: 6 kittens, 6 to 8 wks old, mostly black & gray striped, calico, & white. (541) 754-6311; 908-4035
Posted Aug 23, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Breeder below, as if there aren't enough cats, including Himalayans and Persians:
Himalayan Persian Kittens 2 Flame
$100.00 Himalayan Persian Kittens 2 Flame pt. 3 Seal pt. $100. (541) 327-8083
Posted Aug 22, 2008 under Pets - Cats

Another backyard Breeder:
SIAMESE KITTENS love 2 purr,
$75.00 SIAMESE KITTENS love 2 purr, very tame & sweet $75. 541-928-0770
Posted Aug 22, 2008 under Pets - Cats

FREE 1 year old Male cat Call (541) 497-7581
Posted Aug 21, 2008 under Pets - Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...