Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Idiot Gun Shooter Stole This Life, Gets Nothing

This redneck stupid idiot shot his gun out his truck window, at some animal, he thought. Instead he hit a U of O student, playing paintball with friends. He should never be allowed to touch a firearm again. Instead, he gets pretty much nothing, while the kid is paralized from the neck down and lives in an adult foster home now, at extreme expense, and will for the rest of his life.

This type of person should NEVER have been allowed near a gun, because he's too stupid. He didn't know what he was shooting at, he just shot out his pickup window. He stole a life and he got away with it. Click post title to go to story.

This story reminds me somewhat of a nurse who used to work on the Good Sam psyche ward. She got fired. There was some big blow out between her and another nurse, both drunk. The other nurse left a note that with the supervisor that if the nurse she'd been partying with didn't come in to work, that they should check on her. Well, she'd left her friend nearly dead out in her rural home with massive head injuries--seven skull fractures.

She was not expected to live after she was found, when she did indeed fail to show up for work. Later, she claimed the other nurse attacked her with a pipe. That nurse claimed her "friend" really fell down the stairs to her basement, but then, how did she get back up the narrow stairs from the basement and into her bed with such injuries and why didn't the second nurse call for help for her? That second nurse should have lost her license at the least, that's for sure. I bet she's still working up on the psyche ward.

I found out about the one nurses' life threatening head injuries from yet another psyche ward aide, who is dead now, who saw me in Rite Aide, drew me to the back of the store, and whispered that I should go out and see her. He knew we were sort of friends. It all had to be on the sly. He wasn't supposed to talk to me, because I was a former patient and I wasn't supposed to be friends with any staff members and none were supposed to talk to me.

That is a hard rule for psyche ward staff because I bet half the town's been recruited up on that psyche ward. I think half HP staff has, because of their million dollar mental coverage that makes psyche ward managers drool to think about.

Anyhow, before that even, a lot of the psyche ward nurses knew I helped out cats. I was often on the psyche ward. They'd call me, want help with some cat issue. None of them were supposed to have contact with former patients. But it's a small town really, and there was only me who did the dirty jobs like helping stray cats.

Anyhow, I stopped by the residence of the nurse who later would be badly injured/beaten by the other nurse, for whatever reason. I think I was checking on cats she'd taken in. She was drop dead drunk, and very emotional. I was shocked actually. I didn't know she was alcoholic. She wanted to go into Philomath to get something to eat and meet some real estate agent. She had a device installed in her pickup however, that she had to blow into, and if she wasn't sober, her truck would not start and it wouldn't start that night. She tried to coerce me into blowing into it for her, to unlock the ignition. Unbelievable.

Even though she was supposed to be sane and me supposed to be a nutcase, of course there was absolutely no way in hell I'd do that, nor allow her to drive drunk.

I felt sorry for this woman and I hope by now she's worked out her alcohol issues. She's very kind hearted.

A lot of the psyche ward staff were seriously on the edge. This one guy, he thought he was 1000 years old, and a shaman. He worked up there on the psyche ward. So who is nuts?

There was a office worker on the psyche ward who purportedly slept with cops, even married cops, liked to boast about it, and kept their photos on the sunshade of her car, so if she got stopped by one, she could flash a photo and get out of tickets.

Allegedly her brother's wife shot herself in the foot so she could get disability or something. I heard he finally took off, left both his crazy wife and sister and was free. But I can't remember all the rumors now, and it might have been the anemic looking pastel brained psyche ward manager, whose wife shot herself in the foot. Too much time has passed since I frequented psyche wards to keep it all straight. The psyche ward staff came complete with Desperate Housewives type staff drama. It was like watching a soap opera for us patients.

The head shrink also was an alcoholic, according to the rumor mill, who was sleeping with the overly tanned highly made up nurse. I think he finally divorced his wife to marry the mistress.

People talk in front of psyche patients like they are village idiots or like they can't hear or even if they could hear, they'd never understand real sentences. So I used to learn all sorts of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...