Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Good Thing

The good thing about being publicly slammed in lies on craiglist is several other posts have appeared saying nice things about me, even thank you's from people I've helped. There's even a post from someone on one of the two streets where I got over 70 cats fixed and a pair of women got another ten or twelve fixed, thanking all of us for bettering their neighbhorhood.

Well, I'm down to one cat to take in today. The pregnant stray a woman feeds didn't show up and she always shows up, the woman said. She is worried the cat was hit on the road.

So I'm down to one cat to take in today, a male.

I have some folks interested in kittens coming this weekend, from Corvallis, so I am excited about that. I still have five kittens here needing homes. All are sooooo ready to go. I think the girls are totally over their ringworm, too. Hard to tell, however. If a kitten has had or has ringworm, or anything else, I'm into full disclosure. I don't want an adoptor to have any surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...