Friday, June 20, 2008

Mooki Goes Home

Mooki, one of the Spicer Boys, who has lived here almost a year now, finally got a home today with a Salem animal lover who has had her eye on him for over a month.

I trapped Mooki and his brothers, Machi and Meeko, on Spicer Drive, here in Albany, along with their mother and couple stray males, for fixing. A kind old woman was feeding all of them, but was in over her head and asked if I could find the boys homes. I agreed to try.

Machi was first to get a home, followed by Meeko, before Christmas last year. And now Mooki, the final Spicer boy, got his home. All three boys are delightfully laid back and sweet--super nice boys, I'd have to say.

Good luck, Mooki.

Mooki.
Mooki and Machi.
Meeko.
Machi.
Mooki again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...