Sunday, June 22, 2008

I went and collected three cats needing fixed from the Corvallis area today, after calling free kitten ads. These are the mothers of the kittens in the free kitten ads.

Then I went to Millersburg Country again, to try for any left there unfixed. I determined I should leave early, while the colony caretakers were still up, because I'm still having the battery problems and if they were still up, they could jump my car if it failed to start. So I didn't stay very long.

I was able to drop trap one of the swirl tabbies. I call the tabbies that, who have longitudinal stripes and swirls on their sides. I bet there's a more accurate long used term for this coloration.

So I'll have four cats going up to be fixed in the morning.

I come home and there's a not very nice comment on my blog by a person who, when he or she leaves a comment which is extremely rare, it's negative. There are two such Corvallis people who rarely comment, but when they do comment, it's mean or critical.

I don't know who they are, but they must occasionally read my blog. I think they're both women but I'm not sure. I would think if they dislike my blog so much they would just not read it. Or, if they ever do like some things, they would at least once in awhile leave a nice comment. Instead the only comments either of these two have left are negative.

With some people, I can't do anything right and never will be able to. I don't care that much anymore. You can't please everyone. People disagree. I have quit reading many blogs because some are disgusting, hateful and vulgar while others are just not my cup of tea or boring. But I don't keep reading them, or reading them sporadically and then leave a negative comment.

What that says to me, is someone likes trying to hurt me, or wants to make me feel bad. Or hopes to. Seems mean spirited and you two women in Corvallis probably know I'm talking about you. I don't know you. I doubt you know me. I believe you would be happier not reading this blog. I know I'd like you to make that decision. Thank you.

Well anyhow, I got a lot done around the place today, despite my knee. It is getting better, but I still can't walk on it that easily, without occasionally it giving way.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're getting nasty remarks, Strayer. As if you don't have enough on your plate. The sad part is that there will always be people who will leave nasty remarks, especially when someone keeps a blog of the type you do. Sadly, anyone who has worked with animals knows how they constantly have to argue/defend what they're doing against all sorts of ignorant/'speceisist' people :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS:You're right. If these people don't like your blog, they shouldn't read it! Why waste their time AND yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit strange. I don't know them, but every so often one or the other will comment, but only when they want to be mean or critical. I can't figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete

The Park

 I went to the park yesterday with my friend.  I was aching for human contact.  She goes every day and so I left my car at her place and rod...