Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lots of Angry People out There

Someone left a real nasty message on one of my youtube cat videos. This person has left nasty messages before. Digi something, is the user name. I really couldn't care less. This person hates cats and tells me how sick it is that I help them, instead of doing something about the land mines that are blowing up kids legs.

Well, digi, there isn't a thing I can do about the trillions of warmongers in the human race. Sure, I'd like to neuter most of them. But I can't. I can't change big things far away. It's impossible.

So I change what I can change here. I help solve feline overpopulation. So shut the fuck up, angry Digi, shut the fuck up you self-righeous angry, self-loathing life-hating meanie. Got it?

There are angry people out there. Man alive. There was another road rage incident in Portland today or yesterday where the two angry drivers ended up with their cars headlight to headlight. I think they both got arrested.

Digi, if you're so worried about the land mine thing, get yourself some bomb defusing training and go dig them up and defuse them. But don't crap on people who can't do that. Go do it yourself, if you want to make things better in that regard.

I guess a better answer to Digi would have to say, "Hey, I'm with ya on that one, am in the midst of bomb squad training, then I'm going to rob a 7-11 to get money so I can buy a passport and plane ticket. After that, I'll just choose a country that might have landmines, take me a bag of apples in carry on, (so I don't have to pay that new $15 per bag checked bag fee), and once I get to a country that might have land mines, I'll find a likely looking field, and start throwing apples out into it. If there is a big explosion, then I'll start digging and defusing and hopefully won't get added to the list of legless land mine victims."

Well anyhow. Like they say in AA, change the things you can and forget the things you have no power to change. Or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. oh no!! it wasn't me i promise!! now i'll have to look when i go home to see if someone is using a name like mine!

    i loved hearing about the your alaska adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use the user name "digi"? It had numbers after "digi" but I forget what they were, since I removed the nasty comments and blocked the person from commenting. It's no big deal. Somebody just doesn't like cats and is taking it out on those who do, is all. But the land mine referenece was a little bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...