Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Orange Acres Orangies

We returned to Orange Acres today and took four more adults and the fourth kitten from the barn. This makes, in addition to the four adults and three kittens already removed yesterday, a total of 12 orange tabby kittens and adults. There are at least three more orangies to nab for fixing. Six of the adults have taken over my bathroom.

I hate to say this, for fear of sounding orange tabby racist, but they all look alike.

Two of the six week old orange tabby female kittens are already spoken for along with their mom, who is very cute and sweet. She will rejoin her four kittens tomorrow, after her spay.

So three of the 12 so far now have homes to go to. Working on homes for more of the orange acres orangies.

The people are nice. We finally met them.

Stenade, from Tattoo Prairie, is up having her right eye removed today. I hope all is going well for her. This operation will relieve her of a lot of pain. In the last few days prior to her surgery, she's really settled into my heart. Maybe it was the way she took to licking nutrical off my nose. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...