Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten Cats to be Fixed Tomorrow

I returned everybody fixed Monday today. And then I trapped another at Millersburg Country Colony. The grandmother there was going way out of her way to make me feel better. I'd come down on them hard about not helping trap their own cats out there. But it's not her I would expect to help. She's old with many maladies. I was not happy about the granddaughter, who is about twenty, and doesn't lift a finger, and even the daughter, living out back, who wants all the cats fixed but seems disinterested in helping. But the grandmother? For gosh sakes, she works her butt off out there, doing everything for everybody. So I felt guilty with her trying to appease me, when it isn't her at all. Anyhow...I saw one more out behind a shed and literally flirted the cat into the trap.

So I have the torti, too, from HTN. The HTN old man is taking the six up for me to Countryside. The black and white little one, from Millersburg Country, the torti he trapped there at HTN, and four more adults from Red Linda.

He's taking them because I'm taking four kittens down to be fixed in Eugene. Three are from Red Linda and one from Spicer Red. Yup. Whisper Willow is leaving tomorrow. My goodness she is something else again. Very lovely. The three from Red Linda are all boys and very sweet, too.

So, ten cats are going to be fixed tomorrow. Seven from Red Linda. One from Spicer Red, one from HTN and one from Millersburg Country.

And, while I'm down that way, maybe I'll try my hand again at that darn Springfield colony. I call it now "The Neverending Story" colony. That ok, Larissa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...