Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Spicer Red

I keep setting traps at Spicer Red and keep catching cats the caregiver doesn't know are out there. When they first requested help, a kind man and his wife who don't have a lot by earthly standards, they thought there were two orange cats and three calicos. The neighbors, who are their landlords, however, said there were three orange cats and two calicos.

So far, I've trapped three orange males, although one is orange and white, two kittens, one a muted calico and the other a gray tabby tux, Whisper Willow, who, after her spay, went to a Eugene group for adoption, two adult calicos, one in heat and one pregnant, and one gray or silver tabby teen male. 8 cats. They set another trap tonight, because there is one more adult calico and who knows how many others, left to catch. But, we are whittling it down.

As for Tattoo Priarie, the new colony, four from there were fixed today, including one female, all black, one short hair black male, one medium hair black male and one brown tabby male.

I trapped four more from there today, to be fixed tomorrow. They are: another all black medium hair, unknown sex, a huge brown tabby tux male, and two brown tabbies, one of whom is a female.

The scene on the man's flatbed trailer he is making, today, when I arrived to trap, was criminal. Three males raping a little teen. She was trying to escape and one male had her by the neck. She jumped off the trailer, but was flipped in the air, because he had her by the neck. I honked and screamed at the rapists out the window of my car. Then I caught two of them, including the male who'd had her by the neck. I'm going to love seeing him neutered.

This scene is played out everywhere. The South Corvallis couple described a male dragging the teen black and white they fed off by the neck to rape. They threw rocks at him until he let her go.

Red Linda colony caretaker described two males, both now minus balls, dragging a four month old kitten off to rape. It's not a nice world out there in catland for the females. Nothing nice about it. Feline rape is the norm.

Well anyhow.

I'm losing some neighbors. They're military and being moved out to a base back east somewhere. I like them. They're friendly and I don't want them to move. Gosh darn it they're the nicest people on the block, I think. Man, goodbye, and don't go getting killed, either one of you, over in Iraq.

I guess the owner of the house was going to try to sell it, but then the housing crash came. Some realtor told her there are 400 or 500 houses for sale in Albany, so she'll probably rent it out to somebody. Selling houses right now is like selling parcels on the moon. Only harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...