Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Bees

My brothers guys came up and worked steady all day, in the pouring rain. One of the pair, said with a laugh, "There are no bad weather days. There are only bad raingear days."

They were here to do repairs. But, they had to call someone in to fix the garage door. The sender receivers at the base of the door were no longer functioning and the big spring above the door was broken. Those problems were why it wasn't working anymore. It is now fixed.

Anyhow, they did a lot of fixes. I hemmed and hawed around, watching the storm go through and hoping I could still trap cats for the appointments I have tomorrow.

When the guys left, I headed out to Red Linda and trapped 8 more cats there. I will be taking seven of them plus the black long hair HTN cat up to be fixed tomorrow. The 8th Red Linda cat is ill, tongue sticking out and swollen, raspy breathing. I told Red Linda caretaker they'll need to take her to the vet. That's going to be a euthanasia.

There are maybe six cats left to trap at Red Linda. Already I've trapped 17 now. Since last Sunday night. Less than a week. They'd all be fixed if I could find a way to get more vet appointments and pay for more appointments.

Anyhow, must go to bed. I'm very happy the garage door is functioning again. I'm just really buzzed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Park

 I went to the park yesterday with my friend.  I was aching for human contact.  She goes every day and so I left my car at her place and rod...