Friday, February 22, 2008

I Swear More When Tired

So I'm swearing more tonight. I"m worn out, is all. I seem to become more uncivilized when worn out.

I get these stupid ass bird lovers sending me hate e-mails about why the hell would I release feral cats after getting them fixed. Well dumbshit, what do you want me to do, keep the thousands of cats I trap for fixing?

So one of them e-mailed me really nastily after I posted a video about drop trapping at a Corvallis colony. It was hateful about releasing them back when the songbird populations are declining.

I told him, "you dumbshit. There are no birds there. It's right by a highway and hundreds get creamed on the highway. There's a cellphone tower nearby that kills any surviving songbirds. And if that ain't enough, the place is surrounded by a grass field farm that sprays the living shit out of anything alive and the chemical taint the seed if the songbirds eat it." I said "You dumbshit, harrassing a volunteer who is decreasing the population of free roaming cats on her own time. You fucking mean dumbshit. Why don't you go after cars? Why don't you start smashing glass every place you find it? Why don't you bomb cell phone towers or radio towers? Why don't you harrass cat breeders or just people who don't fix their pets? Bird people are usually rich. Why don't you campaign against ordinary people, every homeowner in America, with their chemical spray packs, out killing anything alive, anything that songbirds might eat is dead or tainted by these neighborhood sprayaholics. But no. You mean ass mother fucker. You harrass a volunteer who loves cats who is decreasing the population of free roaming cats with every night spent out in some godforsaken dump, sleeping in my car with traps set. What, do you think some volunteer who loves cats is going to go out and kill cats just for you?"

Anyhow, he didn't respond. It is rather stupid and brazen of the bird lovers to harrass someone helping them out. A volunteer, too. That's just so wrong.

I swear much more when I'm worn out and kind of fed up. YOu know?

Here's a hard thing to deal with: I had counted on that Lebanon Family Feud situation person's promise of a donation. Got 8 cats fixed up there, through Poppa, with some real long nights sitting out trying to trap them. I relocated six of them. Lots of hard work.

When I talked to her last week and she said she'd sent the donation, I was planning on putting it on these 8 cats going up tomorrow. She told me Wednesday she'd sent it. But, you see, it never came. She must have been lying again. That's hard, you know.

She did give money to that Lebanon rescuer who never did much of anything. She took in three tame cats from that situation, one of whom I had gotten fixed through Poppa. And then that Lebanon rescuer tried to get me to fix cats for nothing after getting donations to go toward the fixing of those cats, but not telling me. Tryging to profit off Poppa.

I found out on the side, is the thing. And you know, before I knew she'd gotten money, we had a conversation about honesty, about how I've been used by so many people, including a Brownsville area nonprofit, etc. Then to find out she was trying to use me, too.

It's hard to think she got money out of that Family Feud situation and I got lied to. It's hard to think she'd just sit there when we talked about unscrupulous practises, like the Brownsville person, who used to collect donations from people, who would even trap their own cats, them thinking they were donating to the FCCO, but she'd pocket the money, transport the cats to the FCCO clinic and tell them there were no donations from caregivers. She was just really making money off the FCCO. So we'd talked about that, and that Lebanon woman said that was one reason she split with that person, and all the time, she didn't say one word about getting donations to cover the fixes she wanted done through Poppa. Man alive.

So I am donating myself, to help cover those cats, because somebody has to. I respect those Poppa volunteers too much and what they do. I thought I'd finally have that promised donation, to help, but holy cow I'll never get it I know. There's a lot of liars and cheats out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...