Monday, January 28, 2008

Gaffy Gang Cats Fixed Sunday--12 in All

The following are photos of 12 of the 18 Gaffy cats I caught. These 12 were fixed Sunday along with two of the three I caught in Corvallis. Of the 12 Gaffy Gang cats fixed yesterday, four were females and eight were males. The two from Corvallis, fixed yesterday, were both males.

Dominant black tux short hair male, fixed Sunday.
Young short hair black tux male, fixed Sunday.
DSH black tux male, fixed Sunday.
DMH brown tabby tux male, fixed Sunday.
DLH brown tabby male, fixed Sunday.
DMH black and white male, fixed Sunday.
DMH black tux male, fixed Sunday.

DMH black female, fixed Sunday.
Another black shorthair female, fixed Sunday.
DSH brown tabby tux female, fixed Sunday.
Brown tabby short hair manx male, fixed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...