Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Two HTN colony Boys. I don't Want to Take Them Back!

Tomorrow is the Corvallis Neuterscooter Clinic. I have seven reservations. A friend got five, for me to fill. Scruffy, one of Hope's kittens, will be coming with a friend. So will Willy and Simba, the Hull Oaks Siamese boys, in a new home, but who will return to be fixed tomorrow also, under my reservations. I stopped by to try to trap the seven kittens of a tame torti, already fixed, who was dumped along highway 34 pregnant last fall and promptly had seven kittens. I caught three, and the caretakers have now caught a fourth. So already I had 8 of the 12 reservations filled.

But, I went by the Corvallis colony. There were five kittens still needing fixed there and one teen male. I caught all six of these, too. There was no food out and the cats swarmed my car the moment I pulled up.

I still have the two boys fixed at last Friday's Springfield Neuterscooter clinic, from Hate Thy Neighbor Colony. I don't want to return them, but I have no luck anymore, finding cats homes. So I"m torn now, but at least they are fixed. Elmo and Magoo, I call them. Elmo is a brown tabby on white boy and Magoo, his brother, is a super friendly smoke and white boy. They are three months old, almost.

Graham, one of the six kittens I nabbed at the Corvallis colony, which, as of tomorrow, when these last six are fixed, will be finally ENTIRELY fixed. I hope they don't get any more cats, for gosh sakes.
Boo and Graham, both of the Corvallis colony. Both boys. Both will be fixed tomorrow.
Elmo, fixed last Friday, of HTN colony, although he's totally tame. I hate to take him and his brother back.
The wonderful Magoo, a very tame smoke and white male kitten, who literally "chirps" instead of meowing. He and Elmo, brothers, were fixed last Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Jody I just wish I could do SOMETHING this year for you for Christmas. I wish I could take another cat or two over here. so broke right now and not one single person is going to get a present from us. I'm so bummed.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...