Monday, December 31, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine Now

Little Miss Sunshine is doing well in her new home. She got the best of homes, that's for sure. I sure fought hard for her, from digging her out of that deep buried woodpile in rural Philomath, to bringing her through extreme conjunctivitis, after her spay, and then ringworm, too. She endured three times weekly baths for a month. And finally, finally, she got the best of homes. Finally, finally, she got her happy ending.

Look at her now!
Miss Sunshine, on left, in pile of cats on new adoptors lap.
Little Miss Sunshine enjoys naps with the dog.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat you are Little Miss Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Meowci!" replies Little Miss Sunshine modestly. "You are too kind! My new family tells me I am beautiful but I am trying not to let such compliments turn my head and become vain. I am forever grateful to my rescuer Miss Jody who took good care of me until my adoption. I wanted to send her some pictures so she could see how happy I am. Thank you Miss Jody, Meowci! I love you and will never forget you."

    ReplyDelete

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...