Thursday, December 20, 2007

Freaking Out. Strangers at My Door. After 11:00 p.m.

Two people, guys I think, one long haired and kind of staggering, were at my front door, after 11:00 p.m. Doorbell woke me up. My neighbor said they tried their door, also. My neighbor said the one guy he thinks is one who has wandered up this cul de sac twice already.

Scared me to death. I yelled at them to get the hell away. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. This is the third time now, in less than a year living here, I've had people wander into my yard high or drunk. The other two times it was broad daylight. What is up with this town?

1 comment:

  1. do you have a weapon?

    You need to buy a gun for personal protection.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...