Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Buster, Kitten with Throat Skin Torn Off, Doing Much Better

The kitten I trapped at a seed warehouse who had a horrific injury to his throat, went home with the seed man who contacted me about trapping the cats for fixing. He is doing much better, as second photo below shows. I subsequently trapped his sister, whom the man and his wife also adopted. They then trapped not only a tame mink, but the mother cat, who was feral, and whom they had fixed and returned. They are feeding her.

The little boy when in my bathroom, just after I trapped him. The injury was likely caused by him getting caught in machinery at the seed warehouse, the vet said.
This is him three weeks later. His wound is healing nicely.

4 comments:

  1. Your work is quite a blessing. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad this little guy is ok and has a home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby looks tons better! I am so glad he has a home now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look a whole lot better, doesn't he? The man also took in his sister, after I trapped her, and got their mother fixed. A kind hearted man and his kind hearted wife. Nice to run into such people.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...