Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hull Oakes Cats, Trapping Millersburg Country Colony, and BS Colony Pitbull Mix with Kittens

Mill cats, fixed last spring.
I trapped all four of these cats for fixing last spring.
Silver tabby female, fixed early last summer at Millersburg Country colony.
Buff orange male checks out my drop trap, at the Millersburg Country colony. He was fixed early last summer, however. I was out in search of three unfixed teens. I did trap one, a female brown tabby, but there are still two to trap.
Pitbull mix sleeping with some of the kittens out at the BS colony. The buff kitten and the orange tabby on white kitten were both fixed at the Neuterscooter's last visit to Corvallis. The gray male kitten will be fixed at this December's Corvallis Neuterscooter clinic. The dog is also spayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...