Thursday, November 15, 2007

Five Cats Being Fixed Today

Photos of the five cats up being fixed today. Four are from the Millersburg C&G colony while one is from the Millersburg Country Colony. In addition, I am returning the boiler room female today. Except, I found out just as I arrived home, one of the mill managers wants to take her home with him. This is good. Tonight, Simba, Willy and Little Miss Sunshine are leaving for a home, together. The boys will return to me December 16 and will be neutered December 17 at the Corvallis Neuterscooter clinic. I will miss especially little Miss Sunshine.Millersburg Country colony brown tabby teen.
Big dominant adult torti from Millersburg C&G colony.
Another all gray, the fourth all gray but the first medium hair gray, from Millersburg C&G.
Another silver tabby from Millersburg C&G.
Beautiful muted torbi teen, a female of course, from Millersburg C&G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...