Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Faces of Cats Fixed Yesterday

Here's the stray calico, now spayed, who was being fed on Columbus and 9th in Albany. Then the tenant moved, leaving this stray and one of the tenants own cats to try to survive on their own. A temp massage therapist from the next door business paid for her spay and would help place her, except she is moving back to southwest, in like two days. So the calico will likely have to return. I cannot hold her here.
Gore colony calico fixed yesterday.
Gore colony male, neutered yesterday.
Gore female, fixed yesterday.
Gore male, fixed yesterday.
And Hate Thy Neighbor male. I drop trapped him, because trapping there is getting hard. They're onto those traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...