Thursday, September 27, 2007

Skin and Bones Kitten Dies

The little tux kitten, I found in the berry vines at Hate Thy Neighbor this a.m., has died. She was too far gone, too skinny, too cold. She too has left Earth.

Hate Thy Neighbor caretaker says he's buried probably 30 or more kittens who have died out there. He says the females have litters and no sooner do they have them but they are pregnant again. They're totally run down from this nonstop breeding and the kittens die, not only because the females abandon them when they become pregnant again, but because the mothers have nothing left to give them, of nutritional value, in their milk because they are so run down from constant breeding. The female fixed yesterday had four litters one summer alone. She is worn out.

The females don't have a choice. They are often raped, too, or surrounded by ten big males. If they didn't want to be pregnant again, they have no choice in the matter.

I start to think about Muslim men for some reason when thinking about the sad plight of female cats. Muslim men are doing morality patrols during Ramadan on the Gaza strip. What a bunch of bullshit. Their morality involves controlling women's behavior and bodies. That's the totality of their morality. What a pile of crap.

So anyhow, I had left traps for Hate Thy Neighbor caretaker and set some. Caught two more females and one orange and white that may be a female. He's also caught two black medium hair kittens. I told him they were too young for the vet I'm using but I'd get them fixed at the Neuterscooter Wednesday in Corvallis. We put them in the big cage of mine, now in his garage. They like it in there. I brought the three kittens home who are going to my friends for foster tomorrow.

I left the trapping of two or three more to him and came home very tired. Three kittens will leave for Oakridge tomorrow. One kitten left the planet today. Three to six more cats will be fixed from there tomorrow. Five, including three females, one of whom was pregnant, were fixed yesterday and one big sick male left the planet yesterday, too.

I've received no response from KAT about helping with this colony. I figure they'll not respond at all. That's just the way it is. I've become used to it. I'm also blocking their e-mail. It's just better that I have no contact with them, I think, because it's always me who ends up being asked to do something by them, and I get kind of used by others frequently. Not sure why. I guess I'm usable or something maybe. Better to get out of the way of it in benign fashion, is my feeling right now.

The little kitten I found in the berry vines died. I tried to save her. He tried to, also, tried to warm her up and feed her but it was too late. Her little body was skin and bones.

I'm giving all the girls out there a break and getting them fixed. And the males will get lives. They won't be slaves to their waving penises, won't be making life hard for the females, who do all the work, while the males chase their balls. I'm doing these males a favor. They'll get outside interests and maybe decide the world isn't about them afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...