Monday, September 24, 2007

Maryann and Scottie

Photos of Maryann and Scottie, neither with obvious signs of any ringworm, the kittens Heartland had taken in from me over a month ago, who would have been killed. They're doing great. Today they'll get their second anti fungal bath. I am as well spraying them down with anti fungals, just in case. They're so happy.

I went and caught two more adult females at the colony in Corvallis last night. There are two big males who come through, but only one showed up last night, and near the time I was leaving. There are also 8 more kittens needing fixed, besides the ones now in the caretakers bathroom who were being stolen back and forth between two warring females.


2 comments:

  1. oh my they are adorable!
    i can't believe the Heart(less)land were gonna kill them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't either. It's very disturbing. I never thought they'd do something like that. I trusted them.

    ReplyDelete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...