Friday, August 31, 2007

No Luck On Finding Fun Buddies

I've had zero luck in finding anybody to do anything with. So I've done nothing, but clean up the yard, really, and print some more kitten adoption fliers and post some around. I have had zero kitten adoptor contacts for a week, which is discouraging, very discouraging.

I did get four male kittens in for neuter today, have to come up with $50 to pay for them, but the BS caretaker donated $25 or $30 at least. $50 is cheap for 4 neuters, so I couldn't pass it up. I pick them up at 6:30 p.m.

I'm dying of lonliness. I wish I could find someone to do something with, that's for sure. Hopi, one of my cats, has been number one bitch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...