Monday, October 30, 2006


Mr. Grim, one of two male flamepoint Siamese kittens signed over to me this evening at the Albany complex. The mother of these kittens, just had five more kittens. They're like four days old. An adult male Lynx Point Siamese and an adult gray female from same household will be fixed tomorrow and returned after they are fixed. They are also feeding a long hair flamepoint, more of a ragdoll, old cat, they say was left behind by another tenant and that they had gotten him from a shelter or rescue. He is already neutered. So after I left there, and was driving home, I remembered the long hair flamepoint ragdoll I'd rescued from the Olsen colony on highway 34. I'd gotten him and a bunch of other cats fixed there. Then he got attacked by neighborhood dogs. His face and one leg had been severely bitten. So I fixed him up and adopted him out to a Corvallis woman. I began to wonder if this is the same cat. If so, he would have an eartip. I didn't check. Anyhow, she is going to give that cat up to me also, because the helpful tenant wants to care for him. It's cold, too cold for an old cat to be living outside. These two boy flamepoint kittens have given names of Moose and Mr. Grim. The photo is of the kitten they named Mr. Grim. He has not stopped eating since he got here, half hour ago. He's full of worms. He has a prolapsed rectum, which means he needs it repaired, which means money. They're all crawling with fleas, too, but that's already taken care of. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...