Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Long List of Cats Needing Fixed

I got cats up the yin yang needing trapped and fixed, or just fixed.

I got the Corvallis homeless camp cats, maybe four left. So far, 16 have been trapped and fixed there, with 11 being relocated. The Prineville woman who had said she'd take maybe four now has not answered e-mails. So I"m wondering if she's still going to take four barn cats or not.

I got a Monroe woman with I don't know how many tame cats and kittens. She wouldn't tell me. Probably embarrassed. But three or four of the females at least are pregnant, she said.

I got the feral mom over off Knox Butte Road to trap.

I got the bobtail female in downtown Jefferson and three or four more strays there to trap.

I got a north Corvallis male to trap for a friend.

The folks who adopted Taylor have a low income friend with a female needing fixed and two kittens needing fixed.

I got a zillion kittens and some females running around one trailer at Heatherdale Trailer Park.

I got four or five more to trap at the Slaughterhouse colony, including a preggie.

I got south town cats to trap.

I got two owned tame Jefferson females and their litters to work in somehow.

Cats, cats everywhere. Ah well. What's new.

I got a campus mother with one kitten to find and trap.

I got to get some kittens fixed, like Cattyhopper here, the Slaughterhouse manx female, almost spay weight. Like the Slaughterhouse kittens Bittybright, now named Mojo, Shortstop and Sahari. I got to get Mona Lisa, the Beazal Park muted torbi kitten, fixed. She's now named Luna and in a home. I got to get Little Bit fixed, the final Boondoggle kitten. she wasn't quite spay weight last week. This week she will be. And Elizabeth needs spayed, a rescued black female kitten from Albany.

Oh me oh my so much fixing to do and so few appointments to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...