Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boots--Monster Male from Albany Homeless Camps


Boots again.

If he is positive, I fear for the little tame female Siamese. He's the daddy of her kittens, her owner pointed out proudly, unaware of the dangers of FIV and Feline Leukemia.

FIV is passed mainly through bite wounds, and hence is for the most part seen mostly in fighting males.

But females are often bitten during the act sex, when the male cat hold her by the neck. And in this manner, females get it, especially petite females mating with a big male, savage in the act of lust.

I won't be testing Gizmo, even if the male is positive, because there's nothing I can do, and I promised that woman I'd bring her back. I will tell her if Boots is positive and to watch her female and I'll tell her the symptoms of Feline Aids. It's such a preventible disease, if people would just fix their males. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...